Sunday, October 21, 2012

TechnoSigns Chrome car wrap video now on YouTube

The TechnoSigns chrome car wrap is a hit. The reaction to it has been nothing short of amazing. Many of our clients have asked to see more of this unique vehicle wrap. We've created a YouTube video that shows the wrap in photos and video form. In it, you'll see a brief clip of the installation process. The application is handled differently than other vinyl wraps. Most wraps are applied dry. To eliminate scratches, chrome vinyl is applied wet; with a friction reducing solution.



If you'd like to see more unique vehicle wraps, visit www.technowraps.com/portfolio

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. It's easy to read, the content is good, and you're an educated writer unlike most of the blogs I come across when searching on this topic. I will check back in the future and see if you have more articles. Thanks for posting this, I appreciate the information and the effort you put into your site. vehicle wrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Set yourself apart from the competition and quickly create brand recognition in your local community with a vehicle wrap.
    - business sign Boston MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have seriously enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. Immediately after all I might be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write once again soon!

    ReplyDelete